I must admit I did not think of this idea myself, I have seen a lot of Q & A sessions over the past two weeks and thought it was a great idea, especially as it gives readers a chance to get to know you, or in this case me 🙂
As Lady Gaga said,
“Here we go!”
1. What are you wearing? It is now past 11PM so I am wearing some very snuggle PJ’s. Very boring really.
2. Ever been in love? I am happily married.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not as bad as some but I have truly had my heart-broken once.
4. How tall are you? 168cm.
5. How much do you weigh? I don’t want to put a number on it as I believe we can focus too much on numbers. I will admit that I am on the cuddly side and Doctors recommend weight loss.
6. Any tattoos? Oh yes!! 14 to be exact and several more planned.
7. Any piercings? I have both my ear lobes pierced, they also have healed second piercings that i could most likely put an earing through if I took the time. I also have both tragus’ pierced, my helix and forward helix on the one ear. I also have my belly button pierced.
8. OTP (One True Pairing)? Not really sure what this question means.
9. Favorite Show? I have a few shows that I watch over and over but my favourite show at the moment is The Big Bang Theory.
10. Favorite Bands:
11. Something you miss? Relatives that have passed.
12. Favorite Songs:
13. How old are you? 26
14. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty.
16. Favorite Quote? Face your fears, Live your dreams, Take the risk and feel the rush. Of course it is one of my tattoos – Done during my time in Norway.
17. Favorite Actor & Actress? Favourite Actor = Daniel Radcliffe and the male TBBT actors / Favourite Actress = Emma Watson and the female TBBT actresses.
18. Favorite Color? Teal.
19. Loud or soft music? In the sense of type then soft but when it comes to listening, loud as my hearing is terrible.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Nowhere.
21. How long does it take for you to shower? Depends if I am washing/tinting my hair.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Anything from 15-60 Minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yeah.
24. Turn on? Good Question….
25. Turn off: Clicking and chewing noises.
26. The reason you joined WordPress? Initially as an anonymous place to rant but now WordPress allows me to support and share my passion to help others.
27. Fears? I am not a huge fan of needles, but I am getting there. I fear death and fear itself.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Where shall I write the list!!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? To my Wife when she went to sleep.
30. Meaning behind your blog name? The first name was bywydpcoslife a mixture of Welsh and English and put my PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) at the centre of my problems. Now ‘I am still me no matter what’ portrays the message that mo matter the state of your physical, mental health or environmental factors – you are still you!!
31. The last book you read? An Open University Textbook.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Several Open University Textbooks.
33. Last Show You Watched? Grey’s Anatomy (Watching is in progress….)
34. Last person you talked to? My wife.
35. The relationship between the last person you texted? No relationship, I was texting to stop marketing messages.
36. Favorite Food? Indian Food.
37. Place you want to visit? Everywhere, but mainly Hawaii.
38. Last place you were? In bed.
39. Do you have a crush? My wife of course!!
40. Last time you kissed someone? Earlier.
41. Last time you were insulted? Well….the story would take far too long.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Milk Chocolate.
43. What instrument do you play? Piano- I have also taught myself or had some lessons in harp, guitar, violin, clarinet, saxophone, drums and keyboard.
44. Favorite Piece of Jewelry? My Trollbead Bracelet.
45. Last sport you played? Running.
46. Last song you sang? Naked – James Arthur.
47. Favorite Chat Up Line? I hate chat up lines.
48. Have you ever used it? See Above.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Today with the dogs.
50. Who should answer this question next? Anyone that wishes to 🙂